Carpet Cleaning Hartford, Litchfield, and New Haven Counties, CT - A+ Chem-Dry of New England
Welcome to A+ Chem-Dry of New England, Superior Waterbury Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Got dark, dirty lines that extend around the edges of your room? A+ Chem-Dry of New England can remove air filtration lines.
- As your house moves air, lines often appear near the baseboards in your carpet. Let Chem-Dry remove those nasty air filtration lines. Serving Prospect.
Enjoy the many advantages of choosing A+ Chem-Dry of New England:
- Superior Cleaning Power - Approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
- Dries in 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days
- Our primary cleaner, The Natural®, is completely safe & non-toxic
- Hot Truck Mount Carbonating Extraction cleans deep while optional Protectant restores stain-fighting to carpet fibers
- Chem-Dry resists resoiling - so your carpet fibers stay cleaner, longer
A+ Chem-Dry of New England is part of the world's largest carpet cleaning company, with more than 4,000 locations across the globe. Trust your carpets and upholstery to Chem-Dry.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.